How to Remove and Install a Hydraulic Motor？
Removal steps and installation instructions of hydraulic motor:
How to Remove and Install a Hydraulic Motor? Under normal circumstances, do not disassemble the motor at will, and only when it has a serious failure can it be disassembled for inspection.
Preparations for dismantling the hydraulic motor
- Remove the oil drain plug and drain the oil in the hydraulic motor housing.
- Loosen the 5 screws on the oil pan and remove the oil pan.
- Take out the oil distribution pan, positioning ring, spacer, cylindrical pin, and double-headed key.
Note: In order to prevent the change of rotation direction after reassembly, the same orientation mark must be made on the end face of the output shaft and the oil distribution plate.
Sequence of disassembly and assembly of hydraulic motor
- Remove the cover, screw it into the central screw hole of the crankshaft with clean screws, and lift out the crankshaft. connecting rod.
- Remove the snap ring on the
- Take out the assembly of the plunger body and connecting rod, and make the corresponding marks one by one, so that the original assembly clearance can still be guaranteed when reassembling. Generally, users can check and repair it after disassembling it here. If necessary, they can disassemble the assembly of the plunger body and the connecting rod: loosen the spring retaining ring for the hole, take out the retaining ring, and the plunger body and the connecting rod can be separated.
- Assemble according to the above reverse procedure, and pay attention to ensure the axial clearance of the bearing. 5 All parts must be cleaned before assembly to prevent scratching or bruising on any work surface.
- If only the trachoma of the plunger sleeve leaks oil or the interface between the plunger sleeve and the casing leaks oil, loosen the screw on the plunger sleeve, remove the plunger sleeve, and replace the plunger sleeve or “O” ring.
Problems that are prone to occur in hydraulic motors, cause analysis and elimination methods
The rotation is opposite to the predetermined direction
Reverse the oil distribution plate, remove the oil distribution plate, take out the oil distribution plate, rotate it 180 degrees, and then re-install it.
Serious external leakage of hydraulic motor
- Check the contact surface between the oil pan and the housing；
- Check the seals engaged between the parts；
- Check hydraulic oil viscosity and operating oil temperature；
- Wear various moving parts.
Leak in hydraulic motor
- Check the wear of the sealing ring on the oil distribution pan；
- Check the wear of the oil-passing plate and whether the two oil-chamber channels of the oil inlet and outlet of the casting are connected.
The hydraulic motor does not turn and the pressure drops
- Check the system and rule it out；
- Remove the oil pass pan and oil distribution pan, and replace the parts.
The hydraulic motor does not turn and the pressure rises
- The motor is stuck inside；
- The load exceeds the set value Disassemble for inspection and replace parts；
Hydraulic motor plunger sleeve or oil leakage pan
If castings have blisters, replace the castings.
Other oil leakages from the contact surface of the hydraulic motor housing and oil leakage from the end face of the output shaft
- If the rubber sealing ring is damaged or aged, replace the rubber sealing ring；
- The oil seal is damaged or the spring falls off and the bearing is worn, and the output shaft jumps greatly. Adjust the clearance, or replace the bearing.
Hydraulic motor noise
- If the connecting rod and the bearing sleeve are bitten or damaged, replace the parts, check the bearing on the thrust seat for damage and clearance, and correct it;
- The snap ring is broken and the bearing is seized. Check the coaxiality of the coupling connected to the motor and correct it; 3. The coupling is not concentric, correct the coaxiality;
- The coupling is not concentric, correct the coaxiality;
- External vibration, take anti-vibration measures;
- Other hydraulic system noise, check the system, and eliminate.
The temperature of the hydraulic motor is high
- Insufficient system cooling；
- Serious wear and tear of main parts；
- Check and improve. The same as the troubleshooting method in Trouble 4