As the energy device of the hydraulic system, the hydraulic pump occupies a very important position in the hydraulic system. If the hydraulic pump fails, it will affect the normal operation of the entire hydraulic system.
The oil pump cannot suck up the oil
- The inlet and outlet ports are connected reversely. Elimination method: select the correct connection method according to the manual.
- The oil viscosity is too high, which makes the blade movement inflexible. Remedy: Use working oil with recommended viscosity.
- The oil temperature is too low, which makes the oil viscosity too high. Remedy: Heat to the recommended normal working oil temperature.
- The suction pipe or the filter device is blocked and the oil suction is not smooth. Remedy: clean the pipeline or filter device, remove the blockage, replace or filter the hydraulic oil in the oil tank.
- The filtration precision of the suction filter is too high, resulting in poor oil absorption. Remedy: Choose the correct filter according to the instructions.
- The low oil filtration precision of the system causes the blades to get stuck in the groove. Remedy: disassemble, wash, repair and grind the internal organs of the oil pump, carefully reinstall, and replace the hydraulic oil.
- The suction power of the small displacement oil pump is insufficient. Remedy: Fill the pump with hydraulic oil.
- Air leakage in the suction pipe. Remedy: Check the joints of the pipeline, and seal and firm them.
The flow is insufficient to reach the rated value
- The speed does not reach the rated speed. Remedy: select the generator speed according to the specified rated speed in the manual.
- There is a leak in the system. Remedy: check the system and repair leaks.
- The pump cover screws are loosened due to long-time operation and vibration of the oil pump. Remedy: Tighten the screws appropriately.
- The suction pipe is leaking. Remedy: check each connection, and seal and tighten it.
- The oil level in the fuel tank is too low and the oil absorption is insufficient. Elimination method: replenish oil to above the minimum oil mark line.
- The inlet oil filter is blocked. Remedy: Clean the filter or select an oil filter with a flow rate that is more than twice the flow rate of the oil pump.
- The suction pipe is blocked or has a small diameter. Remedy: Clean the pipeline, and select a suction pipe that is not less than the inlet diameter of the oil pump.
- The oil viscosity is too high or too low. Remedy: Use working oil with recommended viscosity.
- Improper adjustment of variable pump flow. Remedy: readjust to the required flow rate.
The pressure can’t rise
- The oil pump is not oiled or the flow is insufficient. Remedy: Fill the pump with working oil.
- The adjustment pressure of the overflow valve is too low or malfunctions. Remedy: re-adjust the pressure of the overflow valve or repair the overflow valve.
- There is a leak in the system. Remedy: check the system and repair the leaks.
- As the oil pump works for a long time and vibrates, the pump cover screws are loosened. Remedy: Tighten the screws appropriately.
- Air leakage in the suction pipe. Remedy: check each connection, and seal and tighten it.
- Insufficient oil absorption. Remedy: Fill the pump with working oil.
- Improper adjustment of variable pump pressure. Remedy: readjust to the required pressure.
The hydraulic oil in the hydraulic pump turns white, turbid, and has bubbles
- The connecting pipe of the hydraulic pump is aging and the joint is loose. Remedy: Replace rubber seals and tighten joints.
- The amount of hydraulic oil in the oil tank is insufficient. Remedy: Standard hydraulic oil should be added to the specified value.
- The suction filter is blocked. Remedy: The filter should be replaced to remove foreign objects.
- Water is mixed in the hydraulic oil. Remedy: Replace the hydraulic oil, or remove the water from the original hydraulic oil.